Install Firebase CLI https://firebase.google.com/docs/cli/
Open Terminal (MacOS, Linux) or Command line (windows). Enter bellow command:
$ npm install -g firebase-tools
2. You should now have a globally available firebase command available from any terminal window on your machine. Once you've installed the Firebase CLI, sign in using your Google account:
$ firebase login
3. After purchase and download Trip package. You can Rename and Unzip it everywhere on your computer.
cd to Admin Site folder in Trid Package Folder.
4. Init Admin Site.
5. Use "Arrow down" and "Space" key to choose Hosting. Then "Enter".
6. Use "Arrow down" to select Your Project that created in Firebase
7. Enter > Enter > Enter
A file firebase.json created in Admin Site folder
8. Now. Open terminal and
cd to Admin folder in Admin Site folder and "npm install"
9. Come back Firebase console: https://console.firebase.google.com
Click + Add App button
10. Choose "Add Firebase to your web app"
11. Copy this statement
12. Open Admin site/public/admin/index.html
12. Select statement and paste
13. Ok. The last step. DEPLOY
cd to Admin Site folder. Write into command line:
firebase deploy --only hosting
DONE. You deploy complete!
Go to hosting Url + /admin in the browser.
You can see Login admin site:
Run your iOS or Android app that you was setting in Step 1 or Step 2
In the App. Go to Sign Up and create an account here:
3. After create an account. Go to the Firebase Console ---> Database ---> Realtime Database
4. Open Users Table, you can see the account created in here.
5. In row isAdmin, set is True
Now, you can open the admin site and login with this admin account.