Login to the Admin Page
Select Menu City and click Edit the City that you need to Lock.
In the "Edit City" popup, fill in Purchase ID with string:
Note: To disable "in-app purchase" for the city. Just clear this string in Purchase Id input and Save Changes.
4. click on Save Changes.
5. So now. You can Run Trid app demo. The Sapa City is Lock.
Note: The price of the city will set up on the next Step
6. To change information on Unlock City Screen. Search with keyword "PurchaseViewController" on Xcode. You can Edit the information in file PurchaseViewControlle.xib
To Config In-App Purchases for the City. You must publish your app to App Store and Google Play.
Config for iOS app
1. Go to your App Store Connect https://appstoreconnect.apple.com
2. Choose "My App"
3. On the next screen. Choose Your App.
4. Choose Tab Features ---> In-App Purchases
5. Click icon +
6. On the next screen, you can set up all the info about your product on iTunes:
Reference Name: This name will be used on iTunes and in Sales and Trends reports. It won’t be displayed on the App Store and you can type any name that you want, but it can’t be longer than 64 characters.
Ex: Unlock Sapa
Product ID: This one is very important. You must use the same ID that you created for the city in Step 1.
Price: Choose a price from the dropdown menu on product info page. Remember that in order to sell your in-app purchase product on the App Store, you must have applied for a Paid application agreement in the greements, Tax & Banking section.
Localizations: We’ve chosen only English, but you can add more languages by clicking on the plus button on product info page. Then type a display name of a product and a description. Both of them will be visible on the App Store.
Screenshot: Upload a screenshot for review by Apple. It will not be displayed in the App Store and it must have a valid size given for your app platform, if your app is Universal, you may upload an iPad screenshot.
Review Notes: Any additional information about your IAP which may be helpful for the reviewer.
7. After completing all the necessary fields, click on Save. About 1 hour. Save will be Approve.
8. To Unlock All City ---> Create a new In - App Purchase
IMPORTION: Fill string: vn.leaestudio.trid.all_cities for Produc ID imput.
9. When Approved, you can check City Locked on the App with the Price. And now, users must buy In-App to Unlock the City and see the contents inside.
Note: To see report for In-App Purchase. Go to App Store Connect - > Sale Trending --> Sale
Config for Android app
Log into the Google Play Developer Console from the Google account you use to publish apps to the Google Play store. If you don’t have one, you will need to set one up.https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
Choose your app under "All Apps" and open the "In-App Products" menu.
3. Click on "Create Managed Product"
4. Choose a Product-ID in lowercase letters
This one is very important. You must use the same ID that you created for the city in Step 1.
5. Give the title and a short description matching the city.
6. Press "Add a Price" and enter the net price of the city. The gross price in the available countries below will be dynamically adjusted to the net price entered.
7. Apply the Price and Save your Product.
8. To Unlock All City ---> Create a new Managed Product
IMPORTION: Fill string: vn.leaestudio.trid.all_cities for Produc ID input.
Add a price and Save your Product.
Note: To see report for In-App Purchase. Go to Google Play Console - > Order management